Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Life is no Life


Most Parents will advise their children.......


Study Hard....Get Good Grades then Get a GOOD JOB......


You will have a GOOD Life.........


I did just that....and now the outcome of following that advise......




I don't mind waking up at 7am and finishing work at 7 pm......


but......




working at night



instead of having a nice weekend....




I work throughout the whole weekend.......



I feel like an.......



It doesn't suite me because I'm .......
Thinking of it makes me......









ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I FEEL LIKE.......





"TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE"





Don't Worry....




But you will never know......




A friendly advice to everyone still studying...Enjoy these days....live it to the fullest!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. our parents forgot to educate us how to be our own boss and have financial freedom.

panda said...

sigh...too true wht u wrote there..

student life = carefree
work life = commitments, commitments and more commitments... :(

test said...

BE A DEMON LORD XD

foongpc said...

I think students should enjoy themselves because once they start working, it'll be hell! But then again, I prefer working life, cos I like the money that comes with it. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning that topic. Thanx for sharing this info.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather measure tiles at home..I hate my Job with a PASSION