Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Why I choose to remain anonymous??


A lot of People have asked..Why Have i choose to remain anonymous??


Why don't i put up my pic or link my blog to my friendster??


Why do i want to maintain my identity a secret??


Is it because I am......






so handsome that your heart will melt by looking at me.......






so beautiful that you will fall in love with me....







So ugly that you will lose your sanity.......





so "popular" and "loved" at this time....






a superhero that I have no choice but to hide my identity......






worried that my readers will be so jealous because as everyone is looking older I'm looking younger every moment...







Because my "abilities" and "skills" are recognized world wide....






an angel to bring happiness to your lives....





To be honest i have remained anonymous because.............

















To be honest I have no idea why.....


What i know is that I have made you guys....


CURIOUS


EXCITED


ANXIOUS


FRUSTRATED


ANGRY


GOD DAMN "TULAN"/ PISSED OFF



but please smile...because you have been conned by a meaningless post.....



If I have made you smile than I have accomplished what i set out to do......



THE END



P/s : All those that are still angry and decide that they want to sue me....You should know I have only RM22.00 in my bank account :)



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am kinda anticipating you to include Chua Soi Lek as well lol coz' his "abilities" and "skills" are on par with the much younger Edison Chen. p.s. if anyone want falconed's friendster link can kindly request from me and i will post it here f.o.c. in my next comment for the benefit of all the fellow readers of this blog haha.

Borneo Falcon said...

Wonder how my bro look like? he....he...

Serena said...

Lol i know how you look like :P

Desmond VS Journey of life said...

yes, i know how you look like too!!!;P... I am just curious why RM22, and NOT RM21.98 or RM0.00? LOL

RealGunners said...

har? i thought that angmoh kid is u :D

SkaterzBoo said...

IDIOT!!! BUT I LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

lol..
is this supposed to be one of your emo posts?
hahaha

3POINT8 said...

I chose to be anonymous because anonymous is my middle name and handsome is my first name.
They call me handsome anonymous 3point8.
:P

Jez said...

i read alot of stories, epic, poems...whatsoever that says the author is anonymous....
do you have anything to do with all those writings? :)

Bernard Chung said...

While reading ur post i was drinking coffee. Looking at the first pic i oledi puke and throw out my coffee. OMG, i am reading a meaningless post. OMG, u got me dude!!

Debs said...

Hahahhaa... good one! :) Was especially tickled by the RM22 bit.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!

Only RM22 in ur account? I bet no one dare to sue u now..hahaha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! I am in the same situation! My readers also want to know how I look like & also want me to joint blogger talk kok session! They want to know how a guy who blog about pokeing (farking) his gf look like! Does he look like a Hulk or a thin geeky fellow! But I am a real 'chicken' if gf discovered I have being blogging all our pokeing session! She will chop off my 'head'!!!
So I do understand why it is good to be unknown!
But for u I think it is safe to let ur readers know how u look like! Maybe if I meet u I will treat u to a drink!
Have a nice day!

foongpc said...

Haha! I don't find the man handsome (you should get another picture) but Angelina Jolie fits in perfectly. I like that part on Edison Chen and is really happy you chose Mariah as the one who is looking younger - I'm a huge fan! RM22 in your account? C'mon you kidding me?

Ron Jerem Lee said...

Actually why worry, if blig like u will kena tangkap, there will be another 15000 bloggers next to ur cell. Haha

Qian said...

Hi hi dear falcon, ur blog post always make me laugh..*high-five*, u had accomplished ur mission...!!!

Anyway, nice to know u, no matter how u look like its just nice to be friend right?! :)

Lin said...

A humourous post and I love it. Keep blogging!

Falcon said...

Everyone sorry if I have not replied any one your comments..I am busy preparing for my finals.......BUT i will still keep updating my bog!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choco said...

huh! did i just get conned by reading that long post! hahaha.

Good luck for finals!