Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Next Generation of Famous Bloggers??


This is my prediction on who will be Malaysia's Next Famous Bloggers....


These will be the blogs that all of us will be reading in the future and you are lucky as I have the draft of their 1st Post.....


Get Ready for Change...





I am the embodiment of the slogan "Malaysia Boleh"....No place in the world where you have been caught smuggling large amount of cash at an International Airport you can return to active politics after taking a long Holiday..All I have to say is....


"Malaysia Boleh"






I believe that Penang is better ruled by DAP..sorry I mean BN.... *wink* *wink*




At a certain point in life we look back at all the things that we have done and we have no choice but to face our inner demons. I have this heavy burden in my heart and I can't carry it anymore. I have a confession to make..... I get Turned on watching the sex tapes of my friends and i have never been happier after watching Dr. Chua proving to me that "OLD IS TRULY GOLD". That is the reason why I established the Snoop squad and currently I have the largest Sex Tape collection of Malaysian Politician....




Even though I have screwed the Indian community and made millions as Works Minister I hope all of you out there will still love me because I am SAMY VELLU!!



To achieve maximum Sexual comfort you should position yourself......... (Sorry too Censored for all the boys and Girls out there)



To obtain C4 is as simple as ABC if your the Deputy Prime Minister .......................................


Kindly be informed that the author has been arrested by police officer from Bukit Aman on the charge of sedition and is now enjoying a 4 days 3 night stay in the Lock Up..... It should be noted that the Author is now the best friends with Raja Petra.....



P/s: Apart from that i can also predict Magnum and TOTO 4d No's...If interested kindly leave your email address for further correspondence....






Disclaimer : All Post written that is sarcastic or insulting in nature towards people who have the authority to detain you under the ISA is NOT written by the author of this Blog but by an anonymous hacker thus the author shall not be liable for any legal action.

24 comments:

Simon Seow said...

OMG, you got hacked? ;)

Unknown said...

haha. this hacker is seditious man. this post is seditious and threatends peace in Malaysia. call ISA now!!

joshuaongys said...

hahahahhaha this post is hahahahah

Balqiz said...

good one!

Falcon said...

Please dont call the police...PLease ....LOL....you should know the real author is simon seow..LOL...

Unknown said...

all of them needs a good hair cut. lolz. if there is hair =P

RealGunners said...

hahahahah hilarious...

when u see chedet doing so well, i suppose it's not nonsensical to predict what u just predicted, Mr Hacker...

Serena said...

LOL Prem...Prem....What can I say about you.

Anonymous said...

Lol good one my friend but should have written more on Chua Soi Lek i mean come on your blog is not like a Disney channel for children so it's perfectly fine to include some adult-only content haha.

Borneo Falcon said...

It features most of the top guns but where is Pak Lah?

Chee Hoe said...

Your hilarious i tell ya. Wished you had one on Pakcik Lalah

Falcon said...

> i.r.v.i.n.e..yu raise a good point :)

> Gunners.. I agree with you..the hacker's prediction is a real possibility

> serena and tze ping ...HEHE...
Tze Ping..I know chua is your hero..i'll give him more credit in the future

> chee hoe and my bro...I have a special one for the PM with Blog address..currently working to perfect it...thats why the hacker spared him this time *wink* *wink*

acura said...

I will email you my contact number..get ready with this weeks Toto & 4d prediction for me haha

Desmond VS Journey of life said...

Hmm... I think prem, you must currently doing a survey about how big is the lock up in Bukit Aman...... Hey, please tell us, after you had found out!!! LOL!!!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

my my.. quite a post man. Hahaha amusing though and I hope the ISOs have a sense of humour

Falcon said...

Acura i'll get back to you..LOl

desmond..... i think sooner or later i'll end up there

Aronil..i dont think they have a sense of humour..but i'm fine with it coz the anoynomous hacker wrote this post..wink wink

joshua said...

each of these bloggers featured by you here deserves the 'BEST CLOWN' award.

woooooooooo hooooo

Anonymous said...

How is the curry rice in jail?
Good?

Johnny Ong said...

how come u have not benefited from yr power in forecasting 4d and magnum?

-popjammerz- said...

good ah good!!
it's really funny in how the way u put it~ :)

Peter said...

omg u got hacked ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you think just by Disclaimer is enough to save you from sedition.. lol. ;)

foongpc said...

Hey, I'm also interested in the Magnum & Toto 4d prediction. And of course Pak Lah's blog! : )

TNH said...

haha...i like the samy vellu part..really same like his real characteristic,that is never feel shame of himself...