Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Monday, June 9, 2008

5 Places i'll take you on holiday...

Mister Potato is sponsoring a trip to Bangkok with Kenny Sia....


It got me thinking.....Where would I take reward you for winning a contest from my blog...


Top 5 Places I'll reward you with a holiday...



Malaysian National Zoo as "No place Smells Better"




Antarctica!! Where else can you get your ASS FROZEN....




Where else can you see Bigfoot, Monkey and Apes walking around in suits....




Charlie and The Chocolate Factory...

We can swim and dance and jump and scream and laugh in the Chocolate Factory
(basically it's my dream come true....)


The No. 1 destination for my reward trip would be a trip that even money can't buy....




A 4 days 3 night trip to Pedra Branca, Singapore...You will enjoy a luxurious room in the lighthouse where you will be able to sleep on the floor and answer you "calls of Nature" directly into the sea plus you will be entertained over the 3 days period by 2 socially isolated Singapore Guards. You can also expect cold and dark nights over this period and every hour to be greeted by the loud horns of passing ships. It is expected from the Singapore Government that all visitors should be grateful to visit the newest rock in Singapore which serves as a beacon of pride due to the fact it has helped to increase the land mass of Singapore significantly.



Disclaimer : In the event this contest becomes a reality it is expected all winners to pay for the trip themselves and my trip also....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you're linked :)

Qian said...

Let's go to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!

lol....

the description for parlimen is so funny!!

TM Nuriman aKa noku said...

ekekeke..i like to have a trip to pedra blanca..how much will it cost? ekekeke..

Anonymous said...

Priceless! I think I prefer the chocolate factory anytime. Monkeys and apes in suits we can see in our everyday life, no need to go to parlimen for that.

Falcon said...

> Chu king..thx

>miss Q....if i get to go you'll the 1st person i'll invite..

> tm nuriman....hmm..maybe around rm 500//lol

Falcon said...

> foomg..I just think we should be proud of our parliament..lol

joshua said...

haha, if i can get to parliament, can i c4 somebody?

Falcon said...

joshua..anytime...lol

The Brown Woman said...

lol, lawak giler. the newest rock looks like a happening spot alright, lmao.

Anonymous said...

haha... thats funny... i love chocolate factory.. so wen will it be? hehe... thx for dropping by mine...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! Just the sort of contest I like apart from the 'we have to pay for the trips'!!!
BTW tq for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!

curryegg said...

No place smells better?
Hahaha... I guess so.. ;)

And I'm impressed by the Chocolate factory.. ;P

C said...

chocolate factory...that's really realy lovely. *flutter eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, wish look forward for more cognate articles without delay as its united of my favourite subject-matter to read.