Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Falcon Gives Back!!

I feel in a very charitable mood recently after watching Idol gives back..

So i was thinking what can i do to help?

How can i contribute to society?

I have an idea......






And I think this is how I'm gonna leave my mark in society..leave a great legacy...


I have decided to appoint myself th guardin, saviour and protector of Miley Cyrus...





Those who have no idea who she is...click the link

She is currently the hottest young star in the US with her own telivision show and just released her own album....And you won't believe it she is only 15...

You must wonder why am i volunteering for such a huge responsibilty...

Why am i so noble??

I fear that there is a growing trend of young talented celebrities going astray...






Indulging in unhealthy lifestyle and eventually getting arrested by the police...



Misha Barton from the OC


I want to declare I am willing to guide her trough this difficult years and end up a respected and admired celebrity

Note to myself : OMG I have gone totaly insane...How can i come with such ideas???

Moral of the Post : Don't study too hard..You will eventually end up insane...lol...

No comments: