Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Women Holding Hands

Seems like a simple topic....holding hands seem common..but what happens when two people of the same sex hold hands...

Assumption 1
They are very close


Assumption 2
Someone has serious attachment issues


Assumption 3
They are gay


Now end of analytical analysis and intellectual discussion and ke poh chi time....

First its not any of my business..but I damn gatal to know...Why do gals have to hold each other hands..Why lah??


I can understand if gals feel scared..or they just feel comfortable holding hands..but in some occasion it's just way too close..Holding hands everywhere you go is something to be questioned..Holding hands so tight and not being lesbians has left me wondering why..Are women hands nicer to hold? are men's hand so uncomfortable that the moment you get hold of a women's hand you don't want to let it go??

I wonder..I wonder....

This post has been inspired by Chua Tze Ping..Thx Bro...

P.S he is gonna kill me but i should mention that he is single and drives a BMW 3 series....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walao Prem how could you quote my name i thought suppose to be our super decent bro. Luckily those 2 girls didn't read your blog or next time i might be ran over by a green Inokom Matrix at the YMCA car park lol.