Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Women Hide the Truth....




I wrote a post of men lying and actually having a hidden meaning when they say something.........



Do women actually say stuff and actually mean something else??











Women say MONEY doesn't matter











In Reality......If you don't buy me stuff or take me out for fancy dinners or presents..






DON'T WASTE MY TIME.....










Women say that they are FAT!!








In Reality...They want men to compliment them as they are insecure and looking for men to make them feel better....






Women will say YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE....




In Reality If you stop caring for me...FLY KITES!!!






Women say I understand you are busy...I'll wait....






In Reality F##K, Idiot, dumbass......................




Women always say why have you changed....Why are you not the same person???




In Reality they expect too much.....Nah...Who am I kidding?? Its actually the fault of men who at the start of a relationship treat women like a princess and when they get bored treat her like crap....






To all the Single Ladies out there....I'm still single and I treat women like a Princess every day till the end of time!! (Self-Promo Post.....LOL)


17 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Yo Bro! Seriously, you still single?

Falcon said...

yup bro still single..I'm quite young...lol

test said...

lol wan don't u tell spectre earlier I help Falcon find "high maintenance" GF. OK

AsX said...

falcon, single? Enjoy every minute before it is tooo late...

ch3ryl said...

how old are you , anyway? need to know - for me to justify whether u wrote the post from experience :P

Christina Kim said...

Hahaha....but I think the last line does have some truth in it yeah...that's why ladies always moan on their husbands' change after 10-20 years of marriage...:D
But...to be fair, I have to say not all men are like that:)

Simon Seow said...

I'm still single too. :p

Cathy C said...

lol..self promoting means no good right??lol

Anonymous said...

high5

Brenda B said...

Borneo falcon and falcon are not the same guy? Hmmp. Yea yea, you got it right. (your post)

LeangFM said...

side promo :
i'm single too!
xD

*runnzzzzz

haan said...

"Its actually the fault of men who at the start of a relationship treat women like a princess and when they get bored treat her like crap...."

u got the point.. so all in all, this is men's fault :)

Anonymous said...

Hahakz I usually wonder if it's a habit for Men to lie. Your post made me see things from a different angle. I suppose prejudice won't get you anywhere. And anyways hope your promo gained you someone. :P

3POINT8 said...

LOL, good thing you are single.
Be prepared to face lies when you get attached.

Sumandak said...

omg...this is exactly me..hahaha...

foongpc said...

Stay single as long as you can! Enjoy it while it lasts. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Falcon, i introduce some chicks for u la..want..lolz