Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Aftermath of the General Election....


The General election has changed our country forever...

But how has it changed our politicians.....

How have they been affected by it???



Dr. Khir needs to see a doctor because of he has serious denial issues...He thinks he is a hero...Yes i think he is a hero...For giving Selangor to the opposition..You are the man Dr. Khir...


When he wakes up everyday..he sings...I believe I can fly...I can touch the sky...I am the Chief Minister BRO!!!!!


Singing to herself..Gary Chao's "superwoman"....


Due to his extreme joy..He has started to rap...


GO DAP...GO DAP...Rocket Fly...Rocket Fly...


(I never said he was very good...lol)



Shouts Yay!!Yay!! Everybody forgot about me....


I think i need a hole to hide in..I should go join....



The life of our politicians (and VK lingam) have changed..Changed forever...

No comments: