Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Famous People when they are bored.....

I'm bored!!!!

Here my mind starts to wander...Weird weird thoughts start to appear...

I was thinking if I was a celebrity....what would I do if i was bored??

So I put myself in the shoes of a celebrity....

What would they do??


Shave my head bald and have hundreds of paparazzi chase me around...



Another War perhaps??



Watch Bush speak without a prepared speech....



Maybe a change of colour??



Don't get me started on him...*wink* *wink*



Grow bigger 'man breast' or create another reality for the "Dumb Americans"




I think it's time to release the ultimate item under the Trump franchise....

I present to the world "TRUMP UNDERWEAR"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that's a funny take haha. how bout mentioning paris hilton too lol :)... better still, do one for msian politicians! heehehe

Falcon said...

paris ah??....too censored lah..lol

funny you mentioned it..my next post is on malaysian politicians..

Unknown said...

gr8, looking fwd to it :) im sure it will bring in the hits!

Anonymous said...

Lets see....if i'm famous and rich..
i'll buy over blogger.com and own your blog! if i'm not rich enough, I'll use my fame factor to influence other ppl..
AHahahahah