Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Greeting for Raya....

The Information Minister Datuk Shabery Cheek announced today that in order to save cost of sending massive amount to send greeting cards for Hari Raya...


Politicians will be allowed to make their greetings through RTM....


Isn't that an innovative Idea?? I didn't know that politicians are finding it hard to survive with increase of the cost of living...maybe its because of the recent arrest made by the ACA recently :)


So I was thinking what would be their message......





Kita mesti "suka sama suka" untuk Raya tahun ini....





Thank GOD...I'm going to retire soon and I need to save every last ringgit for my new wife....



Selamat Hari Raya on behalf of myself,Datuk Vincent Tan and VK Lingam...




For this Raya as the ex-"coffee boy", ex-"suka sama suka" partner of Anwar request all Duit Raya to be addressed to the Police Headquarters or the DPM office....





From this Raya onwards I'm going to release a new Statutory Declaration each week....



I'm a Menteri Besar now...Quite Syok to be a Menteri Besar..I ALONE rule Selangor...I Love being a Menteri Besar....SYOK SANGAT...Selamat Hari Raya!!




9 comments:

Brenda B said...

Haha, lol :) What will you be doing this raya huh?

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

Lolness haha,once again, nice post haha but dude, be careful,just heard another blogger got arrested. You might wanna check it out here >>> http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/8/8/nation/22030342&sec=nation

Who knows , you could make another post out of it lol.

Falcon said...

> brenda...this raya...hopefully get to eat some lemang n ketupat..lol

> zen9night...Yea I heard..I'm a little scared also...You'll never know whose next...

acura said...

So for Raya we will have non stop live telecast of politicians on TV. Damn...can't they give us a break? We are already so sick of them. Now we are forced to see them even during public holidays!

Johnny Ong said...

hahhaa, this is a funny post. keep it up!

Falcon said...

> johnny...THX

> acura...i agree with you...

YenYen said...

You're eujin's friend?

Nice post btw. xp

Anonymous said...

wow that's a good idea... save petrol save paper ... save trees... more oxygen? i doubt that though.

foongpc said...

Very funny!

I humbly offer you an award for your consistently funny blog that makes my day everytime I read it!

Pls collect your award at my blog
http://foongpc.blogspot.com/2008/08/award-for-my-very-first-blog.html