Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Women I would like to sleep with.....




All men have their own fantasy of women they would like to sleep with....






This is mine...




The ladies also call me "superman" *wink* *wink*



I like it when my girl goes "crazy" on me....



3 is always better than 2...



Worth a Billion Dollars and no heir to that fortune...I love you OPRAH!!





I never had it that big before......





Apparently she is "too sexy"...How can I not want to sleep with her...







To go Where no Man has been going these days....







I like it when my women "Explode"




P/s : Its a joke..I dont really want to sleep with Oprah or Big Momma or do I???

19 comments:

LeangFM said...

lol
where is amy winehouse ??
hhahha

JunJun-Riko said...

lol.. admit it la.. u do want to sleep with oprah n big momma...

Falcon said...

> mc_bone OMG..I forgot abt Amy Winehouse..thx for the tip..i'll include for future post

> JJR ...i shall prefer to remain silent on this issue...lol

Sweet Thinker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Thinker said...

if oprah give me 1B y not.

zewt said...

hahahahaha.... so if oprah and big momma are jokes... the final selection is real?

Holly Jean said...

you missed out my picture!

:D

acura said...

You have 'unique' taste in women. Salute

RealGunners said...

so u do really wanna sleep with "bomb bomb" woman??

yuhhui said...

hmm.. why do guys find lesbians hot? =)

Demo jerr said...

really funny post, i even nang it to show how much i like it... haha

cal said...

wow.....not bad bah! so many variety!

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

ish why all gals wan? no guys? SEXIST xP . (just joking , i am super straight , so if u got extra gals , do share ya =D )

foongpc said...

Why don't you NOT want to sleep with Oprah? But honestly, you're not calling the shots here. It's really whether Oprah wants to sleep with you! lol

Anonymous said...

Give to me one of them :)
hehehe

www.ridzuanrichie.com

munytang said...

where's rhona mitra!?!?!?

Johnny Ong said...

kristin kreuk - i agree with u wholly

Brenda B said...

Lol :P

Anonymous said...

thanks for nagging my post and your post are very funny! haha this one is my fav =)