Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

LEARNING TO FOCUS

It's Exam season again..The time I fear and hate the most...Life which is meant to be enjoyed is now turned to a dark and boring existence where days are spent looking at books and thoughts filled with the fear of failing and the most frequent thought

WHY AM ISO LAZY?



And the answer.....the mind goes blank....


and then I ask



WHY AM I NOT SERIOUS OR DETERMINED TO PASS?



And my mind Goes Blank Again....



these are thoughts which I have no answer but I have no choice but to get through it...



These are the confession of a student whose happiness has been sucked all out of him...




These are his confessions.......................




Hehe...Over Dramatic...But this is the final exams...Passing this means I have to never ever ever have to study Again..so that should serve as enough motivation for me to focus and be serious...



For one last time.....One Last Exam



So now after motivating myself.....where are my thoughts...


Dawn Yang..Dawn Yang..Man she's Hot..Man She's Beautiful...


SLAP..SLAP...SLAP


Wei...What happen to learning to Focus and being Serious...


Oh..back to my books..Have fun guys for me..enjoy every moment for me..I'm Going back to my thoughts... :)



2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

dawnyang went under the knife!! :P

curryegg said...

True.. she's beautiful!
;)