Click here to bookmark this Blog!

Monday, January 21, 2008

IM PISSED WITH NUFFNANG!!

I had a nice weekend...Had fun with my classmates...Eventhough was really tired but i was happy...Coming to work on Monday one of my daily rituals is to check my blog, friendster, hotmail, Nuffnang and Adsense. Now I am so thankful to those that visit my blog and leave comments...Positive or negative,I take in a constructive manner to improve my blog. Now over the weekend i could not access nuffnang to upload my latest post on Innit, that was all right..I assumed the whole team was at PWTC..that's fine..but there was no statistics over the weekend..Apparently nobody viewed by blog...And i thought nobody viewed my blog..sob sob..hehe...thats fine but to my amazement there were comments on my blog..eh somebody must have viewed it...hmmm...and Eh...there were page impressions from my Adsene...

I have been very happy with the services provided by nuffnang and the way they have improved and assisted all bloggers..Bloggers have gained more exposure and knowledge through nuffnang and Innit. I also have to praise their support department for their prompt replies but They should have at least sent an email apologizing or explaining what happened rite..Advertlets did it why not nuffnang..Something they should note..We are a very forgiving community..An explanation is better than secrecy and 'buat tak tahu' attitude!

To nuffnang keep on improving and keep up the good effort!!

No comments: